Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Precious Ladies




My dear Mom and Aunt recently had a birthday.  Our two families surprised them at a restaurant.  They are such lovely people.  Each has a unique and very different personality, I guess that's how God works it out when he forms twins in the womb.  Of course, they also have many things in common (I expected them to have the same shoes on, or something.)
When we were children, both families sang a song that my Aunt wrote.  I barely remember the occassion.  My brother remembers our Granny recording it on her tape player.  We attempted to sing it at the party, what a beautiful song! 

 It is a blessing to know both you them!  Happy birthday! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's just wonderful! My Dad was a twin, but he had a twin sister. Twins get to have a very special relationship. Hugs

    ReplyDelete