Monday, June 20, 2011

Handmade Soap

My last post has photos of different handmade products (click here to see). Here are some more photos my brother took a while back.  This time, they're all of soaps we've made.  I've made so many different varieties, its hard to remember exactly what herbs, powders, and essential oils I used for these specific soaps, but I'll try my best. 

This soap has has powdered frankincense and myrrh and red clay powder...and maybe calendula petals. 


Cinnamon, oatmeal and clove oil.




Pine tree, comfrey powder and some herbs.



Lavender soap.

Soon, I'm going to try making handmilled soap- they say it is a harder, nicer soap.  We'll see......

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures. The natural packaging is wonderful and would love to try one of the soaps! Do you sell these, if so where can I buy one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura
    I am trying to send you an email, but I can't respond to your comment. Can you send me your email address typed in the message so I can email you? I won't post your email on the blog. Thank a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, I love homemade products like these. Would you please send me info of all the products you sell with a price included. Here's my email. nathansmom7@gmail.com Thanks, hugs. P.S. I would love it if you followed my blog too. I have been looking for Christian blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those soaps look amazing! I would like a price list as well as to all that you sell. Please!

    ReplyDelete