Saturday, June 12, 2010

Word of Faith?

Have you been taught that if you're sick, its due to your lack of faith? We had a young friend, dying of cancer and tormented to think he could be healed if only his faith was stronger. Have you heard that we can "release" the power of God, or "speak" things into existence? I've heard people afraid to speak about the truth if it was negative. They believed that if they spoke only positive things, it would change a situation. I find this man's message to be powerful. I think his testimony is more potent than any false healing claims. He says that God wouldn't have to break a sweat to heal us, but He had to die to save us. We should consider that a greater gift than even a physical healing. There are 3 parts to this message on youtube. I think part 4 is best of all. Or, you can the whole thing on his website (I posted it below-couldn't get the video to download on my blog.) Don't let someone confuse your spiritual life. Use the Bible to test everything.

http://justinpeters.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=3&Itemid=14

No comments:

Post a Comment